Follow us and stay informed

Connect with us at Bridges To America or on our Facebook page.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Games 8 and 9 Recap

As expected, we had two tough games last week but we won both!  We are 9-0 with only one last game this Thursday.

Our game against Crush was the best game of the season as we were tied 3-3 at the end of the first half.  I had to make some pretty tough saves and had 6 total.  We ended up making two more goals in about the last 5 minutes of the second half and won the game 5-3.  It felt really good to beat our toughest challenger in our league.

Saturday we played Tsunami and won 3-0.  They were still tough but not as tough as I remember when we played them earlier in the season.  I did make 7 saves but they weren't too difficult.

We are now in the final week of this season and I want to thank everyone who has supported my efforts.  I will update my final total and how much we have raised later this week.

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment