Follow us and stay informed

Connect with us at Bridges To America or on our Facebook page.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Game 10--Finished

Sorry for the delayed recap report from my last game.  We played the Malad Devils and won 5-0.  I played goalie through the middle of the second half and had 5 saves.  The game was fairly easy but I did have a couple of tough saves so it was fun.

Our team finished 10-0 this season!  In our Fall season we were technically undefeated but we had two ties.  This season was a real undefeated season because we won EVERY game!  That feels good but what feels even better is that we raised $505.00 in pledges from generous people like you.  We still need to raise more so even though this season is over please donate whatever you can.  A little goes a long way to helping these kids.

You can go to my dad's website, http://bridgestoamerica.org to donate online or mail a check to his address.  Be sure to say the money is for Saveathon for Africa.

Stay tuned because I am not going to stop trying to raise money just because my season is over.  We have a tournament coming up next month!


Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment