Follow us and stay informed

Connect with us at Bridges To America or on our Facebook page.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Game 1 Recap


Does she look sad that I just took away her shot at my goal?!
Love corner kicks!

Today, was my team's first game of the Spring season. We played against a team called Cool Green. We started off great and it was 2-0 for us in the first 15 minutes or so of the game. They started catching up, scoring 1 point by my misjudging on the bounce of the ball. It bounced right into the far corner, as I slid across the goal line, ramming my foot into the goal post. 

The final score of the first half stayed at 2-1. The second half's score was on and off with Cool Green scoring another goal, tying up the game at 2-2. Once we hit 3 points, they hit 3 points. The game stayed that way throughout the whole match. I got substituted out by the other goalie on the team, Anna. The score was then 4-4. 

 There was still at least 10 minutes left of the game. My team scored another goal, making the final score 5-4. At the end of the kickoff of my season, I saved 8 goals. My average is most likely 7-10 real saves. 

You can donate based on my average, and also just randomly. Please donate! Every penny counts. Thanks so much everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment