Follow us and stay informed

Connect with us at Bridges To America or on our Facebook page.

Monday, November 19, 2012

People Water Partnership




I am very excited to be doing a partnership with People Water (peoplewater.com).  We are selling bottled water that is already produced for a great cause (clean water for people in need around the world) to help raise the funds I need for my airfare to deliver Christmas to more than 300 very poor children in Ghana, Africa next month.  People Water is letting me keep a generous portion of the sales for Save-A-thon For Africa.

If you are interested and able to support me the price is $3.00 per 16.9oz bottle and you can simply send an email to my dad with your order (adam@bridgestoamerica.org) who will help process the payment and get you your water.  If you live outside of Cache Valley you can still buy the water and we will donate what you buy to the villages we visit.

Thank you VERY much for helping me reach my goal to provide a Christmas miracle for so many kids who literally have nothing this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment